BL780 Rust-Tight has a proven track record for turning Rusted metal oxides into a hard-inert material that stops rust from reforming. DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTATION
BL780 Rust-Tight should be top coated with BZ600 Color Coating or any other industrial grade coating to create an ascetically pleasing look that will complement the surrounding surfaces.
BL780 Rust-Tight Properties
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity: Thin Paste
- Odor (liquid): Mild
- O.C.: None
- Halogens: None
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Compliant
- BL780 Rust-Tight was designed to easily lock and seal tight rust in its tracks.
- BL780 Rust-Tight is easy to apply by brush, roller, or spray, depending on the size of the project at hand.
- The first step – is always to remove as much of the loose or flaking rust material from the surface or as needed to create a surface that will be visually appealing.
- BL780 Rust-Tight turns the rust/metal oxides into a hard-inert material that stops further rusting.
- BL780 Rust-Tight dries quickly at room temperature.
- Warmer temperatures or direct sunlight will shorten the dry time.
- Whereas high humidity or cooler temperatures will increase dry time.
- BL780 should always be top-coated with BZ600 or a similar protective topcoat.
|Sizes||5-Gallon, 1-Gallon, 1-Quart|
|Characteristics||Clear, Exterior & Interior Coatings, Nano Ceramic, Non-Leaching, Primer, Self Priming, Solvent Base, Surface Treatment, Thin Coating, UV Resistant. Great for Floors, Hard Surfaces, Marine, Pools, Metal, Vehicles